Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We'll Give it a Try

Hmmm....don't know if I really like the pink or not but it seems to suit MY personality. I don't know about the rest of the family.  But then again, I am the one writing aren't I?  My friend Beckie says that I need to finish the other 49 "About Me's" so here are 10 more for you....

52.  I have NEVER finished a novel without sneaking a peak at the end - not even the last Harry Potter.  I tried Fern, I really did but I just had to peak.  I am not very good at surprises either.

53.  I play Webkinz every day to relieve my stress - the Gilmore girls are laughing at me I know it!

54.  I do not know how to play an instrument or have any cool talents but I can snort like a pig and make it sound real....and I don't even open my mouth to do it.  Ask my kids!

55.  I played Varsity Softball my first year of high school.  I was also hit four times by the same pitcher that season.

56.  I can tell you the name of the Notre Dame coach, at least 10 of his players and their numbers but I cannot tell you who our governor is.  I better go look that one up.

57.  I was 9 years old when I got my hunting license.  It is still good today.  Maybe I will get myself a big Tom this spring!

58.  I rode ATC's - now called ATV's when I was little.  Our favorite weekend ritual was to go out to Palm Springs and camp for a few days.  We had no running water and no bathrooms, just what was in the conversion van but we had Coke, chocolate chip cookies and KFC cold chicken every day for every meal.  Oh, the good old days!

59.  I love to camp!  I love to listen to the little critters, smell the camp fires, watch the kids run around the camp ground and crawl into my sleeping bag after a day of exploring.

60.  I hate to eat BBQ, the sauce gets under my finger nails and it drives me crazy!


No comments: