So instead of writing a long winded note
I have decided to give you a list of what has been happening in our crazy household : )
Starting at the beginning of the year....
1. Family finally left .....whew!
2. Enjoyed the rest of winter break just to get....
3. The flu! I got it really bad and the kids got some variations - even with shots!
4. Brownie meetings - oh the joy of having 15 girls together in a small space : )
5. Brownie field trips - the good thing about this is that we aren't in charge!!!
6. Relay For Life kicks off and ....
7. Ian starts his own Relay team. http://main/acsevents.org/goto/imfreeman
8. Ian starts soccer again - playing indoor soccer for two teams
9. My great - nephew Connor Keith is born!!
10. Relay meetings every week!
11. I start school - 5 classes this spring....almost there!
12. A quick visit to Arizona to meet my beautiful great-nephew
13. Another cold/sinus infection ....
14. Oh wait it turns into a nasty ear infection where Mommy can't hear!!
15. Three trips to the doctor and some goods meds so I can hear again
16. Our first rain....no more snow???!!!! keep your fingers crossed...nope!
17. Winter soccer is over!
18. Ah man spring soccer begins!
19. NASCAR starts again - Jeff is not leaving his couch until September
20. My spring break arrives - 6 more weeks and it's the home stretch!
21. ......and the culmination of all this mess : ) a new swing set (because our neighbors had to go and take their really cool one with them!!)
I'm sorry guys. I will be better. I hope you all are well. We miss you too Beckie! It's just not the same without four little girls running over to my house the minute the bus pulls up! : )