Saturday, March 21, 2009

We're still here

I have been bad!  I have not posted a thing and my friends are wondering if I/we fell off the face of the earth.  Guess what?  We're still here!!

So instead of writing a long winded note 
I have decided to give you a list of what has been happening in our crazy household  : )

Starting at the beginning of the year....

1.  Family finally left .....whew!

2.  Enjoyed the rest of winter break just to get....

3.  The flu!  I got it really bad and the kids got some variations - even with shots!

4.  Brownie meetings - oh the joy of having 15 girls together in a small space  : )

5. Brownie field trips - the good thing about this is that we aren't in charge!!!

6. Relay For Life kicks off and ....

7.  Ian starts his own Relay team.  http://main/acsevents.org/goto/imfreeman

8.  Ian starts soccer again - playing indoor soccer for two teams

9.  My great - nephew Connor Keith is born!!

10.  Relay meetings every week!

11.  I start school - 5 classes this spring....almost there!

12.  A quick visit to Arizona to meet my beautiful great-nephew

13.  Another cold/sinus infection ....

14.  Oh wait it turns into a nasty ear infection where Mommy can't hear!!

15.  Three trips to the doctor and some goods meds so I can hear again

16.  Our first rain....no more snow???!!!!  keep your fingers crossed...nope!

17.  Winter soccer is over!

18.  Ah man spring soccer begins!

19.  NASCAR starts again - Jeff is not leaving his couch until September
 

20.  My spring break arrives - 6 more weeks and it's the home stretch!

21.  ......and the culmination of all this mess  : )  a new swing set (because our neighbors had to go and take their really cool one with them!!)

I'm sorry guys.  I will be better.  I hope you all are well.  We miss you too Beckie!  It's just not the same without four little girls running over to my house the minute the bus pulls up!  : )  



2 comments:

Beckie said...

Cool Swing!!! It sure sound like you've been way too busy. I hope it calms down a little bit. Glad you can hear again and that school is going well, and relay is going well, and brownies, ahhh yes brownies, been there....glad to be done.

We miss you and think of you tons. Tell Ian to have fun at the dance and hide the cologne.

Gibson Family said...

You know us Beckie it never calms down. I don't know what I would do with myself if it did : ) We miss you guys too. Jeff and I were talking about how we could have put a cool tunnel between our two swing sets!! He ha ha he he!

Tell your girls we miss them and hello too!