Friday, November 7, 2008

It's been a while!

What a month!  October was just busy, busy, busy.  The family came in for a visit the day after my last post and I have not been able to organize myself again until today.  
Jnet and Dad came in for about a week and we had such a great time.  We went to the zoo and we went to Vala's.  We carved our pumpkins ( a bit early because they were rotten by Halloween) and we shopped and ate and had lots and lots of fun.  

Since they left, Ian has finished the official soccer season.  We had to squeeeeeeze games in at the last minute because we had over a week of rain here.  He starts his indoor session tonight.  He is playing futsol for the winter to help him gain strength with his foot skills.  I think it will be fun for him.  We also had a really warm two weeks (now it is gone) but it was nice to just be outside and enjoy the warm weather.  Halloween was spectacular because it was still pretty warm out.  We all wore long sleeve shirts with no jackets.  Awesome!

Today, we were supposed to get some of that snow from the north blizzard but it never came.  I am a little bummed, the first snow is so pretty and it doesn't stick!  I guess we will save that for another day later this month.  We are getting ready for holidays.  I put away all the Halloween stuff and will start decorating for Christmas this weekend.  I know it is early but we will be gone for a week during Thanksgiving, so I can't do it then.  

It has been a very busy month for us, too much to write about.  But today is a nice relaxing day and I wanted to catch everyone up.  Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Its good to hear from you again! Glad you are all doing well and that you had a fun time with family.

We sure miss you guys. Maybe someday you will come out and ski???