Monday, October 13, 2008

I got tagged

Beckie tagged me and I am supposed to post a new photo, although I don't know which one so I am just going to grab a random new one.  Hold on.....


I don't know if it was supposed to have the whole family or me in it but no one takes pictures of me much.  I just take pictures of them.  This is a the Arbor Day Farm.  Kayla is in the tree house with these wonderful fabrics that you can move and tie together to make different the tree house look different.  It was very cool, but sort of hard to describe.  Oh well, here is my picture.  Tag Jnet, Rho and Tiya go post some photos to your facebook and myspace!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay so I put new pics on my myspace. have you figured it out yet? I can't figure out facebook1! how funny!!

Gibson Family said...

No I still have not figure out the whole myspace thing. I like the facebook because it is just one big chat room between friends. You should try it out. Jnet is bad though so watch out for her, she talks trash all the time!