Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Boobs!


Go get your boobs checked!!

So, did you think I was going to write something terrible after that title??!!  Nope, not today anyway.  If you don't already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I say go get em checked!  I have my appointment set for later this month so I hope all of you have already done it this year or have it on your calendar too!

This month you will see all sorts of products out that promote B.C.A.M. and I hope that you will take some time out to purchase one or two of those items and notice what organization the funds will benefit.  I personally love the Yoplait lids, I have been saving for weeks and I also love the pink M&M's that are on sale at Target and most grocery stores.  Also, the Susan G. Komen online store usually has some fantastic goodies to buy this month so go check that page out too.

So, go have those "girls" checked out, go buy some great stuff to help support breast cancer research and may all of you be healthy and happy as you eat your pink M&M's this month!  Love you!

No comments: