Friday, April 4, 2008

Haircuts and Visitors


We all got haircuts this past week and everyone looks so nice.  Ian's was a struggle, he wants to grow his hair out so he looks like one of the cool guys on TV.  We cut it anyway.  He wouldn't let me put a photo of him up.  Kayla on the other hand let me take a picture after I cut about 4 inches off it.  Actually Jeff did it, he was a tad nervous.  I told him to just cut it up to her shoulders and leave the bangs it will be fine.  I wonder if he closed his eyes while the gal did the cutting?  I cut mine too, yes I was trying to grow it out....AGAIN!  But for those of you who know me really well....well, long hair just isn't in the cards for me.  I always get frustrated and go back to it being short.  This time I bleached it too, Jeff says it matches my mouth - sassy!
The kids are on spring break starting today and my Dad is coming for a visit.  It will be nice to have him here, we haven't seen him since Christmas.  We are hoping the weather will stay nice, it has been a long cold winter and we need some warmth.  I am hoping that we will get to plant some trees and flowers while he is here, he likes to do that.  We are going to run him ragged again, the zoo, the bowling alley, a trip to York for a soccer game and the usual errands.  He loves the activities but I think he needs a vacation to rest up when he leaves here.
Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Kalya is soooo big now. You look awesome. I always wished I could go short but I just don't think I can pull it off like you!!! So you do the short hair for me and I will do the long hair for you!!! Love you all!!!!

Gibson Family said...

That sounds like a plan. Make sure you pull your hair up into a pony tail for me at least twice a week. That's why I want long hair, no shampooing or drying. But I guess a 5 minute hair style works right! Love you too

Beckie said...

I love your hair!!! Both of you look so great. We miss you and think of you a thousand times a day.

Keep up the blog, it makes us not feel so far away.