Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fun emails

My friend Beckie sent this to me and instead of filling it out and sending it around I decided to use it as my post today.

I could only use one word to answer the questions, I think I cheated a few times.  

1. Where is your cell phone?  desk

2. Your significant other? hunting

3. Your hair?  sassy

4. Your mother?  missed

5.  Your father? 70

6.  Your favorite thing? chocolate

7. Dream last night? scary

8. Your favorite drink?  coffee

9.  Your dream/goals? peace

10.  The room you're in?  office

11.  Your hobby?  Relay!

12.  Your fear?  failure

13.  Where do you want to be in 6 years?  Bahamas

14.  Where were you last night?  couch

15.  What you are not?  stress-free

16.  Muffins?  Yum

17.  One of your wish list items?  sunshine

18.  Where you grew up?  Lomita

19.  The last thing you did?  eat

20.  What are you wearing?  flip-flops

21.  Your tv?  Off

22.  Your pets? Adorable

23.  Your computer? iMac

24.  Your life? adventurous

25.  Missing someone?  family

26.  Your car?  Blazer

27.  Something you're not wearing?  jacket

28.  Favorite store?  Target

29.  Your summer?  fun

30.  Favorite color?  purple

31.  When you last laughed?  today

32.  Last time you cried?  Friday



No comments: