Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Going back to Cali

OK so here I am again. I am going to California this week to attend, host, finish planning my sister's baby shower. It's been such a crazy few months trying to get her list together, plan the food, the favors, the linens, etc. Whoever said planning a baby shower was fun wasn't 1,700 miles away from the destination. But thanks to her good friends Pammie, Laura, Shirley and Anna we are going to pull it off with style!

I also get to see the baby for the first time. Jnet has arranged for us to do a 4-D ultrasound with video tomorrow night. I am so excited to see her face and watch her move. We don't have a name for her yet but I am thinking maybe tomorrow night we will have a better idea of what it should be.

Things are going really well in the Gibson household. I hope to have some very exciting news to share with you in the next so stay tuned........

No comments: