Friday, September 26, 2008

Bored...

I got bored with the old template so I thought I would try something new today.  You know though it probably has more to do with the fact that I am not on facebook (thanks a lot Jill!) and I felt like I needed to mix things up a bit.

Do you know that I spent like 2 hours on that thing yesterday?  I was talking to my nieces and Jill and my friend from Oakdale.  It was fun but not very productive.  My niece Ashli and I were both supposed to be paying attention in class and were instead writing on each other's wall and then emailing each other.  I tell ya, technology is great but very distracting!  You know darn well I am going to go play with it some more later too!  : )

Oh and before I go, just want to say one more thing..... GO BEAVERS!!!!!!!!!  I am wearing orange today people!!!!  If you don't know what I am talking about go check out who just beat the No. 1 team in the nation baby!!

4 comments:

Beckie said...

I like the new look, but the rest of your post was beyond my comprehension. I dont know much about (okay anything) about facebook. Rich had to help my understand the part about the Beavers. That's okay though, I love reading about your busy and fun life.

Rich said to say sorry Ian, he knows that was your favorite team...

Miss you guys TONS!

Gibson Family said...

The facebook thing is fun but it is really confusing. I like it because friends that I have not talked to in many years are there and we can catch up. Its fun.

And yes, the Beavers beat USC I am so happy. Ian blew it off as though he didn't care but we all know he cares a LOT! I am sure I will be humbled Thanksgiving weekend when USC creams Notre Dame.

We miss you guys so much. The leaves are changing and the geese are flying. And it isn't the same planning a trip to the Safari without our little girls. I hope you guys have a fabulous fall!

ArchRay said...

I saw your link through Beckie's. So, do you just like Oregon or hate USC? I just say, go PAC 10!

Rayette

Gibson Family said...

Hey Rayette! Well, 1) yes, I hate USC that much. Long ugly history with them! 2) I do actually love both Oregon teams, always have. 3) Yea! PAC 10, I love most of those guys too! I have to say I am extremely excited about the way the whole PAC 10 has performed this year and last. I am keeping my fingers crossed for some great finishes from everyone....well, everyone except USC!