Friday, August 29, 2008

Our first tooth!

McKayla has finally lost her first tooth.  I am not all the thrilled about it...first, her 6th birthday and now this!  What else, her first boyfriend?  Jeez!


Even though I am not all that thrilled she is tickled pink.  All her friends have lost the first four teeth already and so this was a very big event in our house.  She is finally one of the big girls now.  I don't know if you guys remember but Ian lost his teeth late too.  I am sure she will follow.  (Although the other four are pretty wiggly, jiggly right now)

Oh and did I tell you that today of all days is picture day!  Couldn't we just wait one more stinking day....again, jeez!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't be as bad as Vincents when he took school pictures for Kindergarten he was our jack o lantern!!! he had no front teeth!!!! What a great school picture that was!!!

Gibson Family said...

But that's cute! Of course not quite what mom had pictured for the first school photos I am sure. I hope she loses them all at once now so I can have these pictures of her with a huge gaping hole in the front : )